Ask me to explain why a character has certain ticks/quirks/habits
Note of animals to hybrid
- Seahorse and Hippo
- Bread and Owls (Yeah I know its not an animal but shh)
- Crab and Dragonfly
The Excessively Detailed Headcanon Tumblr Meme
Send me some numbers, and I will tell you:
- What does their bedroom look like?
- Do they have any daily rituals?
- Do they exercise, and if so, what do they do? How often?
- What would they do if they needed to make dinner but the kitchen was busy?
- Cleanliness habits (personal, workspace, etc.)
- Eating habits and sample daily menu
- Favorite way to waste time and feelings surrounding wasting time
- Favorite indulgence and feelings surrounding indulging
- Neuroses? Do they recognize them as such?
- Intellectual pursuits?
- Favorite book genre?
- Sexual Orientation? And, regardless of own orientation, thoughts on sexual orientation in general?
- Physical abnormalities? (Both visible and not, including injuries/disabilities, long-term illnesses, food-intolerances, etc.)
- Biggest and smallest short term goal?
- Biggest and smallest long term goal?
- Preferred mode of dress and rituals surrounding dress
- Favorite beverage?
- What do they think about before falling asleep at night?
- Childhood illnesses? Any interesting stories behind them?
- Turn-ons? Turn-offs?
- Given a blank piece of paper, a pencil, and nothing to do, what would happen?
- How organized are they? How does this organization/disorganization manifest in their everyday life?
- Is there one subject of study that they excel at? Or do they even care about intellectual pursuits at all?
- How do they see themselves 5 years from today?
- Do they have any plans for the future? Any contingency plans if things don’t workout?
- What is their biggest regret?
- Who do they see as their best friend? Their worst enemy?
- Reaction to sudden extrapersonal disaster (eg The house is on fire! What do they do?)
- Reaction to sudden intrapersonal disaster (eg close family member suddenly dies)
- Most prized possession?
- Thoughts on material possessions in general?
- Concept of home and family?
- Thoughts on privacy? (Are they a private person, or are they prone to ‘TMI’?)
- What activities do they enjoy, but consider to be a waste of time?
- What makes them feel guilty?
- Are they more analytical or more emotional in their decision-making?
- Would they consider themselves a Type A or Type B personality?
- What recharges them when they’re feeling drained?
- Would you say that they have a superiority-complex? Inferiority-complex? Neither?
- How misanthropic are they?
- How far did they get in formal education? What are their views on formal education vs self-education?
- Superstitions or views on the occult?
- Do they express their thoughts through words or deeds?
- If they were to fall in love, who (or what) is their ideal?
- How do they express love?
- If this person were to get into a fist fight, what is their fighting style like?
- Is this person afraid of dying? Why or why not?
Please guys? Pick a number, any number
VALENTINE'S DAY | ASK SPECIAL
Do you have a crush at the moment?
Have you ever been deeply in love?
Longest relationship you've ever been in?
Have you ever changed for someone?
How is your relationship with your ex?
Have you ever been cheated on?
Have you ever cheated?
Would you date someone who's well known for cheating?
What's the most important part of a relationship?
Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
When you are dating someone do you believe in going on "breaks"?
How many people have you ever hooked up with?
What's one thing you regret saying/doing in a previous relationship?
What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
Do you believe in the phrase "age is just a number"?
Do you believe in "love at first sight"?
Do you believe it's possible to fall in love on the internet?
What do you consider a deal breaker?
How do you know it's time to end a relationship?
Are you currently in a relationship?
Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
Do you think people should date their friends?
How many relationships have you had?
Do you think love can last forever?
Do you believe love can conquer all things?
Would you break up with someone your parents didn't approve of?
If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
Do you think long distance relationships can work?
What do you notice first about another person?
Are you straight, bi, gay or pansexual?
Would it bother you if your partner suffered from any mental illness?
Have you ever been in an abusive relationship?
Do you want to get married one day?
What do you think about getting your partner's name tattooed?
Could you be in a relationship without sex?
Are you still a virgin?
What's more important: Looks or personality?
Do you enjoy love films?
Have you ever given anyone/received roses?
Have you ever had a valentine?
What's your imagination of a "perfect date"?
Have you ever read "Romeo & Juliet"?
What's more important: Your partner or your friends?
Would you consider yourself "romantic"?
Could you imagine to date one of your current friends?
Have you ever been "friendzoned"?
Which "famous couple" is your favorite?
What's your favorite love song?
Have you ever broken someone's heart?
If you're single, why do you think you are?
Would you rather date someone who's rich but a douchebag or someone who's poor but a nice guy?
Are you good at giving other people advices regarding dating/ relationships?
Are you jealous of couples when you're single?
How important is it to make a relationship official (p.e. on facebook)?
Would you consider yourself "clingy", "overly attached" or "jealous"?
Have you ever "destroyed" a relationship?
Do you think it's silly to consider suicide because of a broken heart?
Are you the "dominant" or the "submissive" part in a relationship?
Have you ever forgotten important dates like your partner's birthday or your anniversary?
What's your opinion on open relationships?
Who's more important: Your partner or your family?
How do you define "cheating"?
Is watching porn while being in a relationship inappropriate?
Do you think Valentine's Day is overrated?
Would you consider yourself a "cuddler"?